series of activated white clay has strong adsorption capacity,low rate of oil,high activetion,easy sedimentation and filtration,low return of acid rate.The products are widely applied to the petroleum chemical industry,medicine,grease chemical,animal and vegetable oil purification,and it can effectively remove the pigments in the edible vegetable oil,kanamycin,and peculiar smell.As a decoloring agent,it is also widely used in soap,plastiic,resin,paint,detargent powder,food,brewing and other industrial production.As an adsorbent,it is also widely use in the organic phosphorus,organic sulfur,aflatoxins and other harmful substances removal process.It can make the olefin polmerization synthesis of high grade lubricating grease,and it also has good function in the aspect of radioactive wasted water treatment.
1. Tap water, water towers, wells, water supply, food and beverage production water treatment.
2. Process water, industrial circulating water, air-conditioning water disinfection and removal algae.
3. Fisheries and Livestock Farming in the industry, sterilization and water treatment.
4. Meat, vegetables and fruits, sterilization, preservation, corrosion, particularly eaten directly fruits and vegetables for a better effect.
5. Food, pharmaceutical and other industries pipes, containers and industrial equipment of surface disinfection; Production environment and air sterilization, mildew, odor.
6. Public environment, disinfection, mold and odor.
7. Food production, retail, medical and health industries operator's hand, footwear, clothing, utensils, disinfection.
8. The hospital medical devices, equipment and environment, disinfection, sterilization mildew.
BLEACH DISINFECTANT for DRINKING WATER
How to Use Bleach as a Disinfectant for Water Purification ... taste of treated water further with a small pinch of salt or by mixing in a drink powder like lemonade
chlorine as disinfectant for water - Lenntech
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used disinfectants for water disinfection. ... When bleaching powder dissolves, it reacts with water to underchloric acid ... gas is only used for large municipal and industrial water purification installations
The action of bleaching powder in water purification - IDEALS
is the bacteria andnot the organic matter that is harmful to us. As stated before, a sand filter is very efficient in purifying a water of the things which are directly or
STERILIZATION OF WATER USING BLEACHING POWDER
There are many methods for the purification of water. Some of them are. 1. Boiling. 2. Filtration. 3. Bleaching powder treatment. 4. SODIS (Solar Water Disinfection)
Sterilization of Water by using Bleaching Powder | Chemistry
Mar 2, 2020 - There are many methods for the purification of water, such as: 1. Boiling. 2. Filtration. 3. Bleaching powder treatment. 4. SODIS (Solar Water
How to purify water with bleaching powder, chlorine tablets
Aug 13, 2019 - As a first step, prepare chlorine solution with 5% strength of chlorine. To make this, mix 15 gram bleaching powder with 100 ml (half glass) water
Bleaching powder usage ratios to clean water storage tanks
Aug 27, 2008 - Now the drinking water after filtration has some kind of bleaching powder smell, is it safe to consume this water? Whether bleaching powder is
Calcium hypochlorite - Wikipedia
It is the main active ingredient of commercial products called bleaching powder, chlorine powder, or chlorinated lime, used for water treatment and as a
THE PURIFICATION OF WATER WITH BLEACHINGPOWDER
THE PURIFICATION OF WATER WITH BLEACHINGPOWDER ... on the Jersey City water-supply appear to bear out this view.2 Commercial bleaching-powder,