|Item ||Standard |
|Available chloride ||60% min |
|Moisture ||3% max |
|PH-value in 1% solution ||5.5-7 |
|Insoluble matter ||0.1% max |
1. Do not mix and contact the following items with sodium hypochlorite solution: lubricating grease, diesel oil, engine oil, acid, alkali, soap products, paint products, kitchen chemicals, vinegar, lameness, beverages, pine oil, etc. If mixed with such chemicals or in contact, chlorine-containing will cause intense combustion.
2. Prevent any hot or burning substances from coming into contact with sodium hypochlorite, such as lighted cigarettes.
3. If there is a fire, you must use a lot of water to quench and cool the surrounding environment.
4. Do not allow sodium hypochlorite to come in contact with human eyes, skin, or clothing. Otherwise, it may cause chemical combustion and great danger may occur at the entrance.
5. Be careful to place the container, do not drop, roll or drag and slide it, and keep it up.
Disinfect Wells and Tanks - Watertiger - Water purification and
How to disinfect wells, tanks, and large water barrels. Looking for information on how to disinfect wells and tanks? The following should be used as a guideline only. ... You can use regular household bleach (approximately 5% chlorine) or
How to purify water with bleaching powder, chlorine tablets
Aug 13, 2019 - Clear water derived from this could be used as chlorine solution. To purify drinking water from bacteria, add 8 drops (0.5 ml) of chlorine solution
Sterilization of Water by using Bleaching Powder | Chemistry
Mar 2, 2020 - If bleach is used for household water treatment system, concentration should be regularly checked and proper dosage strategy should be
Bleaching powder usage ratios to clean water storage tanks
Aug 27, 2008 - Now the drinking water after filtration has some kind of bleaching powder smell, is it safe to consume this water? Whether bleaching powder is
chlorine as disinfectant for water - Lenntech
Chlorine is one of the most commonly used disinfectants for water disinfection. ... When bleaching powder dissolves, it reacts with water to underchloric acid ... gas is only used for large municipal and industrial water purification installations
Calcium hypochlorite - Wikipedia
It is the main active ingredient of commercial products called bleaching powder, chlorine powder, or chlorinated lime, used for water treatment and as a
STERILIZATION OF WATER USING BLEACHING POWDER
Bleaching powder treatment. 4. SODIS (Solar Water Disinfection). And the list goes on…. Boiling is perhaps the most commonly used water purification technique
BLEACH DISINFECTANT for DRINKING WATER
Be sure that bleach to be used to purify drinking water contains only sodium ... of treated water further with a small pinch of salt or by mixing in a drink powder