- The colored effluents, generated by the industries, when left untreated, play havoc with reusable water resources. For process houses, in water-scarce areas, it comes as heaven-sent facilitating recycling of the industrial effluent into process water. Water Decoloring Agent is used to solve this problem.
- Water Decoloring Agent has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. It can be adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation, so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- Water Decoloring Agent is specially working high performance with the dyeing wastewater containing the hydrophilic dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes, etc.), less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid clarification of the settlement, but also reduce the composition of COD, improve the COD removal rate.
1.Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer.
2. What's your payment terms?
A: T/T ,L/C ,D/P ,D/A ,OA .
3. What's your delivery time?
A: Usually we will arrange the shipment in 7 -15 days.
Sterilization of Water by using Bleaching Powder | Chemistry
Mar 2, 2020 - There are many methods for the purification of water, such as: 1. Boiling. 2. Filtration. 3. Bleaching powder treatment. 4. SODIS (Solar Water
BLEACH DISINFECTANT for DRINKING WATER
How to Use Bleach as a Disinfectant for Water Purification ... taste of treated water further with a small pinch of salt or by mixing in a drink powder like lemonade
How to purify water with bleaching powder, chlorine tablets
Aug 13, 2019 - As a first step, prepare chlorine solution with 5% strength of chlorine. To make this, mix 15 gram bleaching powder with 100 ml (half glass) water and keep for 15-20 minutes. ... To purify drinking water from bacteria, add 8 drops (0.5 ml) of chlorine solution in 1 litre of water to purify it
The action of bleaching powder in water purification - IDEALS
is the bacteria andnot the organic matter that is harmful to us. As stated before, a sand filter is very efficient in purifying a water of the things which are directly or
sterilization of water using bleaching powder - Green Park
evaporation will be quite high and the amount of purified water obtained will be very less. L Filtration is also used for removing foreign particles from water. One
Can bleaching powder be used for treating bathing water
Jun 29, 2016 - Yes, bleaching powder is actually commercially available chlorine in the form of ... powder, added to impure water, not an efficient method of purification?
THE PURIFICATION OF WATER WITH BLEACHINGPOWDER
THE PURIFICATION OF WATER WITH BLEACHINGPOWDER ... on the Jersey City water-supply appear to bear out this view.2 Commercial bleaching-powder,