1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process
4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
a. Chlorine tablets can be used in water treatment, swimming pool water treatment, drink water treatment and algae removing of industrial circulating water.
b. Chlorine tablets can be used in dishware disinfection, preventative disinfection of houses, hotels and public places, hygiene and diseal control in hospitals, and environment disinfection in fish, silkworm, livestock and poultry feeding places.
c. Moreover, Chlorine tablets can also be used in textile cleansing and bleaching, wool shrink resistance, paper insect resistance, and rubber chlorination, etc.
Packaging & Delivery
Hs code Poly aluminium chloride pac in water treatment chemical
1.Plastic woven bag lined with polyethylene or plastic drum.
2.We can also customize it according to your special requirements.
Lead Time :
1 - 66
To be negotiated