1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water, then added to the wastewater directly. After stirring for several minutes, the clear water will be got by precipitation or air-floatation.
2. The optimized pH of the wastewater accepted is 6-10.
3. It is recommended to use this product with the inorganic flocculants to treat the effluent with high color and COD to reduce the operation cost. The order and proportion of agent dosage depend on the flocculation test and the effluent treatment process.
4. The product is nonflammable and unexplosive.
5. The product would show layer separation and become white at low temperature. There is no negative impact on the usage after mixing up.
- Chemical storage exhaust purification
- Automobile tail gas purification
- Gas separation, such as the recovery of benzene from city gas;Recovered from natural gas gasoline, propane and butane;Used for disposal of synthesis gas, such as recovery of hydrocarbons.
- Liquid phase adsorption, such as using activated carbon adsorption in the sugar industry discolor the sugar solution;Use activated carbon discolor the organic material in chemical industry;Use activated carbon to purify the organic impurities in plating bath, to guarantee the quality of plating surface and used for removing phenol wastewater, etc.
Packaging & Delivery
Lead Time :
|Quantity(Kilograms)||1 - 21000||>21000|
|Est. Time(days)||20||To be negotiated|