Trichloroisocyanuric acid is an organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3). It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis. This white crystalline powder, which has a strong "chlorine odour," is sometimes sold in tablet or gra- nule form for domestic and industrial use. Salts of trichloroisocyanuric acid are known astrichloroisoc- yanurates.
1. Its purifying effect on low-temperature, low turbidity and heavily organic polluted raw water are much better than other organic flocculants, also the treatment cost is lowered by 20-80%.
2. It can lead to quick formation of floc (especially at low temperature) with big size and rapid precipitation service life of cellular filter of the sedimentation basin.
3. The dosage is smaller than that of other flocculants, which is better for improving the quality of treated water.
4. It has wide-range adaptability to the waters at different temperatures (in the summer and the winter) and at different regions (in the south and the north of China).
5. It is suitable for the automatic dosing device of alum.
6. It can adapt to a wide range of pH values (2-9) and can reduce the pH value and basicity after processing. Polyaluminium Chloride for Water Treatment chemicals can be used in many ways.
Packing & Delivery
packing according to buyer's demand.
We can Customizable shipping mark(Style, color, size).
--Delivery Details :
Port of Loading: Qingdao, China
Load Qty: about 21MT per 20'FCL
Stored in a cool and dry place, No contacting with nitride and reductive or oxidation matter. It can be carried by trains, trucks